A large physician-owned, risk-bearing, multispecialty medical practice engaged CWH Advisors to develop a go-to-market execution strategy for its value-based care and risk model enablement services.
• Evaluate products and services developed and in use by the client
• Research and analyze the market opportunity for the client’s population health analytics, care services and value-based support capabilities
• Define a go-to-market execution strategy for provider risk-enablement solutions.
By fielding a team of senior operating executives with a deep understanding of risk-based provider models, enabling technologies and support services, CWH supported the client with
• In-depth market opportunity analysis
• Clearly-defined and precise ideal target market and client profiles.
• Justifiable value-based fee structure recommendations
• Execution roadmap and playbook
The deliverables were utilized by the client to identify and develop strategic partnerships and prioritize new service offerings and capability developments
Management consulting for healthcare