One of the nation’s largest healthcare credit card companies needed more precise information and insights on the market landscape to measure the market opportunity for their product portfolio.
• Quantify the TAM of physician group buying entities
• Provide detailed quantitative analysis of health systems vs. independent owners and specialties
• Evaluate the vendor and buyer landscape for patient financing solutions in health system market
• Determine attractiveness of different options to participate in RCM and patient payments marketplace
Our expertise in healthcare data analytics and extensive experience in healthcare financing allowed us to assemble an expert team that:
• Provided a product and market strategy recommendation to the client’s executive leadership
• Summarized major market trends
• Analyzed and reported-out on recommended market participation guidelines and provided product suggestions
• Delivered proprietary breakdown of physician groups by ownership, practice size and specialty
Leveraging the CWH work, the client marketing team instituted an improved targeting of qualified buying entities and made important go-to-market decisions related to incremental, adjacent market segments.
Management consulting for healthcare