One of the industry’s leading middle-market private equity firms was exploring the acquisition of a healthcare digital communications company. CWH Advisors was engaged to analyze the potential acquisition and assess the companies services, products, and growth potential.
• Conducted due diligence for potential acquisition in the medical bill statement and digital communications sub-segment
• Assess the company’s product offerings,, their current go-to-market approach, and the senior management team
• Refine pro forma and valuation
• Make go/no-go recommendation on investment
• Do it all in three weeks
CWH conducted blinded market validation with key market constituents, including hospitals, vendors, competitors and partners. Specifically, we:
• Completed competitive market analysis of key industry players and substitutes
• Developed a market-informed investment recommendation in which we concluded the target company was highly unlikely to achieve growth or margin contributions they were forecasting
The Private Equity firm was highly complimentary of our work, agreed with our recommendation and subsequently did not acquire the target company.
Management consulting for healthcare